Do I need to wear a mask?
Yes— face masks will be required by everyone in attendance.
Will we be physically distancing?
Yes— our ushers will seat you 2 meters/6 feet apart from other guests, and restrooms will be limited to two people at a time to accommodate social distancing guidelines.
Can I come with a group?
Yes— if your group is within your social bubble!
Can my whole family come?
Yes! In-Person Services and Watch Parties are open to families of all ages, however, child care may not be available. View event details for more information.
Can I come to more than one Watch Party?
To allow for everyone to have a chance to attend, we ask that you sign up for one service!
Health & Safety
All in-person events will be held in accordance with the Province of Manitoba Public Health Order, including the use of masks and physically distancing (2m apart) from anyone outside of your household.
We ask that you please stay at home if:
- You are currently under an order to self-isolate (including but not limited to):
- You have tested positive for COVID-19.
- You have come into contact with someone who is suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
- You have returned from travel outside of Manitoba within the past 14 days.
- You are experiencing the onset of any of the symptoms associated with Covid-19.